The Greenhouse is a program that aims to support and nurture the growth of blockchain startups in the APAC region. It will be held as a side event at the NEAR APAC event, scheduled for September 9-10, 2023 in HCMC, Vietnam. NEAR APAC is the largest event of its kind in the APAC region and is being organized in Vietnam, a country with high crypto adoption rates. The conference will feature a range of activities from June to September 2023, such as Bootcamp Series in various programming languages, Hackathon, Web 2 & Web 3 Career Fair, and The Greenhouse.
At The Greenhouse, participating startups will have access to top VCs through a 1:1 pitching session, as well as opportunities to connect with mentors and other founders through networking activities. The program also includes workshops and training sessions on important topics like fundraising, marketing, and product development. The goal of The Greenhouse is to provide the necessary resources and support for blockchain startups to succeed in the industry.
- Identify the most promising blockchain startups in the region: The Greenhouse event will provide VCs with the opportunity to meet with a wide range of blockchain startups, giving them the chance to identify the most promising projects in the region.
- Provide VCs with the opportunity to meet with founders and learn about their projects in a one-on-one setting: The 1:1 pitching session will give VCs the opportunity to get to know the founders of the startups and learn more about their projects in a more in-depth way. This will help VCs make more informed investment decisions.
- Help VCs make informed investment decisions: The Greenhouse event will provide VCs with the opportunity to learn about the latest trends in the blockchain industry, as well as the opportunity to network with other VCs and founders. This will help VCs make more informed investment decisions.
The Greenhouse event will feature the following program
- 1:1 pitching session with top VCs
- Networking opportunities with other founders and mentors
- Workshops and training sessions on topics such as fundraising, marketing, and product development
- The opportunity to connect with potential investment opportunities: The Greenhouse will showcase a wide range of blockchain startups, giving VCs the opportunity to meet with founders and learn about their projects.
- The opportunity to build relationships with the next generation of blockchain entrepreneurs: The Greenhouse will provide VCs with the opportunity to network with other VCs and founders, as well as learn about the latest trends in the blockchain industry.
- The opportunity to showcase your products and services to a large audience by being our speakers in NEAR APAC Conference: The NEAR APAC will attract a large audience of blockchain enthusiasts, giving you the opportunity to showcase your products and services to potential partners.
- Joining with us on the HACKFEST event as a Judge
Why you should attend?
The Greenhouse event is a unique opportunity for VCs to connect with the next generation of blockchain entrepreneurs. Through this program, startups will be able to gain valuable exposure to prominent VCs, learn from other founders, and receive the necessary support to facilitate the growth of their businesses. If you are looking for investment opportunities in the blockchain space, then the Greenhouse event is a must-attend event.
“We are excited to launch this program to support the next generation of blockchain startups,” Riley Tran – Managing Director of NEAR APAC Conference said “We believe that blockchain has the potential to revolutionize many industries, and we want to help the most promising startups succeed.”
The program is open to startups that are building blockchain products or services. To apply, startups must submit a proposal by 8th August, 2023. The Greenhouse team will work with VCs to select startups to participate in the program.
For more information please contact: